A client wanted his parents to pay him an allowance that would cover his studies and his rent. This client was an adult. The legal criteria that determine whether or not adults may receive such a payment from their parents are as follows:
1) The age of the applicants
2) How serious they are about their project and their previous school results
3) The field of study
4) The financial means of the parents
5) The level of education of the parents
6) The sons’ duty to reduce costs to a minimum, by obtaining loans and bursaries
7) Whether or not it is possible to work part-time.
The Judge granted this request and the client will receive an allowance.
Not all Mrs.Vallelonga’s clients win their cases. See notice.